Piana degli Albanesi is embraced by a lake and surrounded by rugged mountains, which immortalizes this place as if it were one…
- These are the Coste of Santa Febronia, Oriental Sicily. Is an archological site with ruins of different ages. On the top you can admire the holes of the prehistoric hut. Scattered here and there you see tombs and dwellings carved on the rock. There is also a byzantine hermitage carved on the rock with many frescoes pn the wall. And there is also a cave of the Siceliota period (V BC) with a curious writing on the waall: “Here Ninphodoro sodomized the beautiful Damylys who was very happy about it ”. This too is history.
- Now we are in the very center of Sicily and thi is the townof Resuttano. A place of peace, elders with the coppola hat, manors of the past and stunning landscapes of the inland.
- These are the ruins of Poggioreale destroyed by the 1968 earthquake and rebuilt some kilometer forward. The old Poggioreale is a ghost city ideal as a set for a movie
- This is the Ispica canyon where prehistory, nature and history join all together. Fifteen kilometers of fascinating walk, silences, mysteries. A world carved on the rock alongside the high walls of the canyon with a river that flows at the bottom.
- This is the Canadian War Cemetery di Agira, center of Sicilia. Is a graveyard of the Second World War where are buried 400 Canadians. It seems a Paradise
- This is Trapani, Western Sicilia. It’s a wonderful town, surrounded by the sea, 150 kms away from Africa. The historycal center has a great oriental charme recalling the Arab domination in Sicily (IX-XI century). Trapani is famous for the cannolo, the couscous and the coral jewels.
Now we’ll have a stroll in 3 small townsideals for buy a hoouse with a low price and come to live in Sicily.
- This is Cassaro, Oriental Sicilia, 700 inhabitants.
- This is Bisaquino, Western Sicily, 4000 inhabitants.
- And this is Cerami, center Sicily, 2000 inhabitants.
These places you will find the real Sicilia, peace and hospitality.
Contact us for further info.